Shipments from the US to Canada: Where we can, we will always send Canadian orders from our warehouse in Canada. Orders that are shipped from our warehouse in the US into Canada are dispatched from our warehouse once a week on Fridays and will take about 7-14 business days to arrive after leaving the warehouse. Please allow an additional 2 business days for delivery to rural properties. You will not be responsible for paying additional customs charges if your order ships from the US.
1. Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated, we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows:
- Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days after they are submitted with FedEx Ground, USPS, or Purolator (Canada). Once your items ship you will receive an email with tracking information. Please allow between 5-10 business days from the time you submit your order for your items to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
2. Freight & handling charges:
- From Canada:
- Orders which subtotal $99.99 and under will incur a $10 shipping charge
- Orders which subtotal $100+ will incur a $20 shipping charge
- From the USA:
- Orders under $99.99 will be charged a $15 shipping fee
- Orders between $99.99 - $200 will be charged a $25 shipping fee
- Orders over $200 will be charged a $35 shipping fee
All orders will go out with either USPS or FedEx Ground for orders in the United States. For orders in Canada, all orders will be shipped with Canada Post or Purolator Courier. All orders will be shipped using Ground services. Unfortunately we are not able to offer expediting shipping options.
3. Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express (for transactions in US Dollars only), and PayPal. Your account will be charged at the time your order is placed. We can accept Visa gift cards as long as the funds available cover the cost of the entire order. You cannot pay for an order using two separate payment methods.
4. International Transaction Fees: Mountain Buggy is a New Zealand based company and all credit card transactions are made through our bank in New Zealand. As a result, if you used your Visa card at purchase, your bank may have charged an international transaction fee.
5. Taxes: For orders shipping within the United States, you will not be charged sales tax. For orders within Canada, you will be charged GST based on the destination of the shipment.
- Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories = 5% GST
- Ontario, New Foundland & Labrador = 13%
- Prince Edward Island = 14%
- Nova Scotia = 15%
6. Out of stock items: We will ship all items to you as they become available. If an item is out of stock, we will hold your order until the item arrives back in stock. For any instances where an order cannot be filled due to discontinued items, you will be notified via email and a refund will be provided.
7. International shipments: Orders placed from our 'United States' region of the site can be shipped to Canada and the 50 US states. Any countries outside of the US or Canada will not be able to be shipped. Please change your region using the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen (i.e. For orders shipping to Australia, please change the region to Australia).