1. Delivery time frames: All delivery time frames are estimated, we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame due to unforeseen circumstances, including customs delays at country borders. Estimated delivery time frames are as follows:
- Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days after they are submitted with Canada Post, or Purolator (Canada). Once your items ship you will receive an email with tracking information. Please allow between 5-10 business days from the time you submit your order for your items to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural addresses.
2. Freight & handling charges:
- Orders which subtotal $99.99 and under will incur a $10 shipping charge
- Orders which subtotal $100+ will incur a $20 shipping charge
All orders will be shipped with Canada Post or Purolator Courier. All orders will be shipped using Ground services. Unfortunately we are not able to offer expedited shipping options.
3. Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express (for transactions in Canadian Dollars only), PayPal, and Mountain Buggy® gift cards. Your account will be charged at the time your order is placed. We can accept Visa gift cards as long as the funds available cover the cost of the entire order. You cannot pay for an order using two separate payment methods, unless one of those methods is a Mountain Buggy® gift card.
4. International Transaction Fees: Mountain Buggy is a New Zealand based company and all credit card transactions are made through our bank in New Zealand. As a result, if you used your Visa card at purchase, your bank may have charged an international transaction fee.
5. Taxes: You will be charged GST based on the destination of the shipment.
- Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories = 5% GST
- Ontario, New Foundland & Labrador = 13%
- Prince Edward Island = 14%
- Nova Scotia = 15%
6. Out of stock items: We will ship all items to you as they become available. If an item is out of stock, we will hold your order until the item arrives back in stock. For any instances where an order cannot be filled due to discontinued items, you will be notified via email.
7. International shipments: Orders placed from our 'Canada' region of the site can only be shipped to Canada. If you would like to ship to any country outside of Canada, please change your region using the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen (i.e. For orders shipping to Australia, please change the region to Australia & shop in that region).